Wednesday, January 27, 2010

random collection of etsy awesomeness

You won't be able to resist, I promise:


I heart this print.  Adore it.  MAN, I wish I could paint like that.  See more from the artist in her shop, tush tush.
Then there's this cool bracelet, made of silicone rubber.

It is also available in black.  Check them out at nervous system
And this t-shirt- so simple, unique, and downright charming.

You can learn more about it in mary ink's shop.
And last but not least, the item I would have purchased eons ago if not for it's costliness.....

The loop leaf ottoman by Megan Auman.  Stunning, and probably worth the $750 it costs, right?

3 comments:

Riss said...

Love the art! Ps my bday is 8/17 and I just spotted it in your 365 photos!! Hahah! My bday time!

daddylonglegs said...

I took the photo just for you!!

Lorissa said...

Get out. :)

Post a Comment