Monday, March 29, 2010

lorissa's peru party

OK.  I know you are on the edge of your seat, just dying to see what will be next on my top ten list.  But we've got something more important to attend to today. 
My good friend Lorissa is going on a fabulous volunteer trip to Peru this summer, and has a blog to tell all about it.  Here's a picture of her getting into the spirit at Whole Foods!



She's also fundraising for her trip, and lucky me gets to be an "artist" at her fundraising party on April 16th.  A piece of my work will be auctioned off to raise money.  I'm so psyched!! 
Check out her blog here for more info, and to see all the embarrasingly kind things she said about me! 

2 comments:

Diana said...

I want to come! Can I come to spend my hard earned money on great art for an even better cause? Maybe StudioShindig could use some of its profit for such a worthy philanthropic venture?

daddylonglegs said...

We could be a philanthropic company, right? That would rock.

Post a Comment