Sunday, March 21, 2010

ikea update!

The other day, I received unconfirmed reports via text and email from my mom and best friend that Ikea will be in Colorado by Fall 2011.  They were all abuzz.  But it seemed to good to be true.  My sources stated that they had received the information from some newspaper called the "Denver Post", but what kind of source is a newspaper?  I mean, my favorite newspaper is The Onion, but I'd never consider it a reputable source.  Half the time I think they're just making that stuff up!
So I went to my source for all things Ikea, coloradoikeafans.com.  Surely, people as serious as these would know the truth. 
And they confirmed it!
IKEA, Centennial, Colorado, Fall 2011.  They even showed me how to put in an Ikea employment application.  Now that's a source with inside information!
Soon, we'll all be buying these:

0 comments:

Post a Comment