Thursday, February 25, 2010

pouncing

As a new Etsy shop haver, I've developed a strong sense of empathy for others who are trying to get their shops off the ground.  So, through the magic of pounce, which allows you to check out shops that have not yet had a sale, I've chosen some items that I'm sure you'll want to see. You could be their first customer! They could hang your virtual dollar on the wall of their studio or something.  Think about it:

Interesting ring by Acteon, don't you think?


Have you ever seen a cake like this one by Sweet Indulgences?  I didn't know this was possible.


I like the simplicity of this duvet by ADA Bespoke

If I could only get away with wearing a hat..... it would be this one by Ginchy Millinery

I dig this necklace by Mimiohta

What do you think of this vintage dress by Sheilaleilani

And I just can't finish this post without including Simon by Grelin Machin. He requires no commentary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment