Wednesday, December 30, 2009

a timely how to: make your own planner for free


OK. Even my most diehard crafty friend has evolved past me into the age of the blackberry. It's a sad state of affairs. But if there's anyone out there who, like me, is waiting impatiently until their cell phone account is due for a technology update, this one's for you. Make your own 2010 planner!

Step 1. Obtain a blank book. I have tons of these lying around the house, but I always see enchanting ones on etsy.

Step 2. Use your wit and ingenuity to create your own planner design.

Step 3. Repeat. Over and over. Like fifty-two times. I won't lie- it's one of the most repetitive projects ever. On the plus side, you get to make your planner have all the bells and whistles that make it just perfect for what YOU need. For example, I'm always forgetting birthdays and other important dates, so I included brightly colored stickers as a place to write these reminders in a way that I simply can't miss them. I also like a lot of extra writing room for notes to self. Take that Franklin Covey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment